Registration & Call 4 Abs
- Day 1 – Monday June 18th from 12:30 focusing on Research Dissemination, Communication and Integrity. Available as a stand alone registration £75
- Early Bird Rate £395 until 30/03/2018 rising to £420
- Limited Medical and Health Science Student Registration also available at £155
- Day 2 & 3 – June 19th and 20th £345
(Fees include all meeting materials, refreshments and drinks reception on Monday June 18th)
Call for Abstracts OPEN
Workshop & Seminar deadline December 15th – Oral and Poster deadline February 28th
Submissions are being accepted under the following themes:
- Educating patients, the public and healthcare providers in making informed choices.
- Improving the dissemination of evidence
- Making research evidence relevant, replicable and accessible
- Better, usable and more accessible clinical guidelines.
- Better use of real world data.
- Building Capability and Leadership
- Increase the systematic use of existing evidence
- Improve the use of information in the media
- Translation of evidence into better care
- Tools and concepts that are basic and central to the teaching and practising of evidence-based medicine
Accepted submissions will be published in the BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine journal. A copy of the licence to publish which requires a signature from the corresponding author can be down loaded when you make a submission.